Thursday, November 8, 2012

New Fall Wreath....

I was sitting in the living room this morning with Trevor, and looked up and saw this...


Isn't it so....Blah!  Boring! 

I decided that I would do something about this boring wreath after I put Trevor down for a nap today.

I got out all of my supplies and decided what I wanted to use...



What I loved about this project is that It didn't cost me a penny to fix this Wreath up all nice and pretty!  I just used the materials that I had on hand.

This is what is looks like now that it is finished....


I am very happy how it turned out! 

Now I am looking at ideas for Christmas!


You can follow me on Facebook HERE

&

Shop my store full of all natural products HERE





Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. How pretty. It's amazing what you can make out of simple things and have it come out so cute !! Thanks for sharing, Happy Fall, Jules !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, it looks super cute! Newest follower here! I found you through the Friday blog hop. Cute blog, I can't wait to read more!
    -Melanie

    P.S. I’m doing a $50 Shabby Apple giveaway on my blog. You should check it out here: http://meandmr.com/post/35113285949/shabby-apple-50-giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how colorful your wreath is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out so bright and cheerful! Love it :)And I love the color of your kitchen walls :)
    Thanks for sharing with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party!!

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty wreath. I love all the color and character! Thanks for linking up at doodles and stitches :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips