Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Three Blessings...Meet Zack....



I love my three sweet boys!  I want to to meet them and get to know them over the next few days! :)

My first born blessing, is Zack.


He is such a joy to have around!  He is funny and loves to laugh.



He loves Hot Wheels and NASCAR!


This is him at a race here where we live at the Martinsville Speedway!



He loves Kyle Busch!



He has such an infectious smile!


He likes to wear a tie like his G-da who is a gospel Preacher for the Church of Christ.


He LOVES sports of all kind!  He likes to play sports on his Wii too.


He loves nature and any kind of bugs or dirt just like any other boy.  :)


Zack loves technology of all kinds!  He likes to play learning games on the Computer and the iPad.




He loves to draw, color, and create!  I thought it was so precious that he asked for jumbo crayons for Christmas this year.


He loves Grave Digger!  My Mom painted this for him for his birthday.  He loves it!


Zack also bowls on a bowling league and has won many medals and awards for his accomplishments.  I am so proud of him!


Here he is at a Monster truck show in Roanoke.

I LOVE my precious Zack.  He is such a smart and happy little boy that is growing up on me way too fast!

Thanks for stopping by!  Come back tomorrow to meet Ryan!



Photobucket

You can visit my online store to shop the #1 Nutrition Company in the US HERE.



You can find me on Facebok HERE.


1 comment:

  1. Zack has stolen my heart! I love that boy more than anything i KNOW! I wish I could be with him more, my heart melts when he calls me Nana!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips