Friday, October 19, 2012

Weekend Getaway!

This weekend, we packed up and drove to my Parent's house.  My mom is Hosting a Shaklee Event tomorrow, so we decided to make a trip out of it!
The kids were so excited to go!
Here they are in the car on the way...




It was so nice on the drive up.  The leaves on the trees are turning colors and it was just beautiful driving up the mountain and looking at all of the fall colors.
I forgot to get my camera out when we went past Lover's Leap, but I did get a picture when we were almost at my parents house.


The kids were so excited when we pulled up to my parents house!


My parents have such a beautiful home, and have done a lot of re-modeling inside, but that is another post for another time.  :)

After we got in and got settled, we went outside to roast marshmallows by a fire that my Dad made.  The boys LOVED the fire!

Here are the pictures from outside by the fire...













We had so much fun today!  Tomorrow, the boys (including my Dad, and my husband, Joe) are going to walk the New River Trail while us Ladies party at the Shaklee Event!!

I will leave you with a picture of the Moon....



Goodnight Moon!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips