Monday, October 22, 2012

Dinner Menu This Week....

Hi There!!!

I am so excited to link up with Erin every monday to post my weekly menu!

I shop on a tight budget every week for our groceries and try to keep our Grocery bill below $100 a week.  I do this by buying what is on sale and buying store brand if I can.  I do not buy much "junk food" at all and try to make things that are as healthy as possible.

This is what I am making this week:

Monday:



We bought some Brunswick Stew from a local organization, so I am going to heat that up tonight with some Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. Mmmm!

Tuesday:



Pork Chops
Green Bean casserole
Stuffing

Wednesday:


Potato and Corn Chowder
My kids LOVE this soup and I do too!  I cook some bacon and put it on top with some chives.
You can find the recipe HERE.

Thursday:


Barbecue Chicken Thighs in the crock pot (Boneless & Skinless)
Sweet Potato fries (our first time trying these because they were on sale)
Baked Beans
Sautéed Green Beans

Friday:


Cubed Steak and Gravy with Biscuits  (Zack's favorite)
Cheesy Potatoes
Green Beans

This meal isn't as healthy, but was requested this week by my 7yr old.  He LOVES cubed steak and Gravy with Biscuits but I don't make it often because it isn't the most healthy meal.  :)

That is our Menu for the week! 

What are you having this week?

Do you shop on a budget??

Julia





2 comments:

  1. yum!! I am going to make some of those! Thanks for linking up! :) Erin

    Be sure to link up next week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips