Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Cleaning toys...

My boys don't have many toys, but I decided to clean and organize their toys the other day.  This is the before....




What a mess!  I threw a way all of the broken toys and saved all of the unused toys for Goodwill.  I put them in black trash bags so the kids wouldn't catch me getting rid of any toys.  ;)

This is the after...



Being organized makes me feel so good!!! 

We have to make room for the toys that Santa is going to bring in a few weeks!



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. We're cleaning out toys, too! :) Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being organized makes me feel good too, I just wish someone would do it for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great. I need to go tackle the basement. I have been planning a garage sale for 2 years and I haven't exactly gotten out of the planning/stock piling stage. I hope you still got to enojoy your anniversary trip. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your management style is just like a professional. I know because due to my hectic job schedule I don't get enough time to clean my apartment so I hire cleanscape professional cleaners for home cleaning. I must say, they have managed my home very smartly. I like to be at clean place. After coming home, a clean and fresh home refresh my mind and remove the anxiety.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips