Thursday, September 6, 2012

The way I organize my home...

Yesterday I showed you how I organize my Cleaning and Shopping List for my Groceries.  Today, I am going to show you how I organize my Kitchen. 
Last year, my sweet and wonderful hubby and I re-did our kitchen.  This is what it used to look like:




It doesn't look so bad in the pictures, but the cabinets were really not sturdy and were falling apart.  We painted them brown and the paint was coming off of some of them as well.  We had a counter with a partial wall and wanted to take that down and put a huge island.  

Here is my kitchen now (Thanks Hubby!!!):




I just love my Kitchen now!  I have so much more room now for my things.  
This is how I organize my space:




I love keeping all of my spices together in one cabinet over my stove so they are easy to get to when I cook.


I have two blue baskets in the cabinets over my microwave to keep things in.  I put things up there that I don't use often.  Since I am vertically challenged,  ;) I love that these baskets have handles on them so I can grab them easily.


This is the other cabinet beside my stove.  I keep all of my baking items in here.  I put candles, food coloring, and cupcake cups in the baskets since I don't use them often.


I keep all of my silverware organized and try to take the tray out every month and clean it.  We all know how nasty the tray can get.  ;)


This is the pull out cabinet beside my stove.  I keep everything in here that I would use to cook or bake.


I put these in one of my base cabinets to organize my cookie sheets and cooling racks.  It gives me so much more room in the cabinet.




This is in the other side of our island.  I gave these cabinets to the kids.  (I know...I am so nice!) ;)  I keep all of their toys labeled and organized in these cabinets. 

How do you organize your kitchen??


Please visit and "LIKE" my facebook page HERE to learn how to save money.



If you would like to learn more about the All Natural products that I use, please visit my website HERE.

Come back tomorrow to see how I organize my Bathrooms!




 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! Thanks for sharing at Creative Thursday. Can’t wait to see what you have for this week’s party! Have a great week.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips