Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Organizing Your Family...


Recently, I was over at my friend's blog, and read about The Confident Mom.  Susan, the creator of The Confident Mom has amazing printables that you can download and use to help you stay clean and organized.  I decided that I would purchase her weekly household planner, and they have been so great to help me keep the house clean and my meal planning organized.  One of my favorite things is that there are scriptures for daily reading.


Here is our Family notebook that I use to keep everything organized in.






Every week, I print out the page for the week and do all of her check lists to keep my house clean and organized daily.  You can also print them all off and have it bound at your local Office store.

I also use her handy meal planner/grocery organizer.



I love that her checklist helps me stay organized and on task daily.  I clean the house through the week instead of trying to do it all in one day.  

If you are interested in getting your weekly organizer from The Confident Mom, you can go HERE.

If you would like to follow me on facebook, go HERE and "Like" my page.

If you would like to learn more about how to save money and improve your health with Shaklee, you can go HERE.



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Hey Julia, I love those printables! Thanks for sharing :)

    Your newest follower,
    Amanda @ My Sweet Little Steiner Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great and awesome tips.. LOVE the printables.. Thanks SO much for sharing.. I'm your happy newest follower here and loving your space, very inspiring.. I would LOVE for you to please link these via my Pin'Inspirational Thursday happening now pweease.. Very inspiring blog you have here, and I look forward to reading more.. :)) Hope you can stop in.. Wishing you a beautiful evening.. ~M http://www.theartsygirlconnection.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia, thanks for visiting my blog and saying such sweet things. I wanted to let you know that you are a "no-reply" blogger which means I can't respond to your comments via email. You will get a lot more interaction with other bloggers if you change that in your settings. Thanks and I'm happy to be following you back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! I use a binder like that to keep track of blogging things; I absolutely love organizing things with binders. :-)

    Thanks for sharing at The Fun In Functional!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good planners (that dont cost big bucks) can be a real pain to find.. This looks great! Are you on facebook?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Buzzy, Yes, I am on facebook. You can find me at www.facebook.com/threekendrickblessings :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips