Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Skin Care...

I just started using a new skin care line and I really love it!!

It is called Enfuselle!  I LOVE that it is all natural and has no toxins.  There are also vitamins in these products as well that are great for my skin.  When I use them, my face feels so soft!


One of my favorite things about Enfuselle, is that it lasts 9 to 12 months!  I love products that are frugal and will save me money!

I have been using this bottle since September, 2012:

It is going to last me a very long time!


I tend to have oily, acne prone skin.  The Enfuselle really helps with both of these problems!

Here are some great before and afters:


Amazing isn't it?!?!

Here is my before:


Acne and redness.  Yucky!


As you can see, my skin is clear now:




When I would take a picture of myself before Enfuselle, I would edit it in my photo editing program.  I would retouch all of my acne and red spots out.  I don't have to do that now.  :)


I wanted to tell you about my friend that used another skin care product that basically gave her chemical burns.  She usually uses Enfuselle, but ran out while they were moving and used something different until she could get some more. This is what she said:

Now, what I am about to show you is seriously GROSS. THIS happened last spring when we moved and I accidentally left behind my face wash and face lotion up in Nebraska and wouldn't be seeing Dusty for two weeks to get my face wash and make up. I thought, no big deal, I will just run to target and get some stuff there to tide me over. WRONG-O. 



Isn't that horrible? It was SO painful. I looked like a cheetah! I have never felt that horrible. I think it seriously gave me a chemical burn. Now, I am not going to tell you the brand that I used, but I am some of you use it. I don't want to be sued for smash talking a brand but lets just say, I will NEVER forget my face wash and face lotion EVER again. EVER.

Wow! Can you believe that?  I am so glad that Enfuselle doesn't have any yucky chemicals in their products!  This is what Erin looks like when she is using Enfuselle normally:


Erin told me that she doesn't even wear foundation.
Simply beautiful!!!  



So, that pretty much sums it up!  What skin care products do you use??

For money saving tips, follow me on Facebook HERE!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love the before and after pics, but wow--the Target brand you bought looks like a serious chemical burn! Thankfully you got back on track with the right skincare!! New GFC follower from the WED. Blog hop. Would LOVE it if you could visit my humorous site and follow back---I'd be very grateful! Thanks for sharing! http://Menopausalmother.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics. you look great!! Great to be on the Shaklee team with you !! Cindy B.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips