Monday, September 24, 2012

September Birch Box...

I received my September Birchbox the other day, and would like to share it with you!
I love getting my Birchbox every month!  It is like a Christmas present filled with goodies.  It only costs me $10 a month, and is shipped right to my door. 
If you would like to know more about Birchbox, you can go HERE.







Everything in your Birchbox comes wrapped up very nicely.  The smaller things are usually wrapped up in tissue paper and tied with a ribbon.  They always send a card in your box that tells you what everything is and what the retail price is.







This is Caudalie/ Vinexpert Firming Serum

It says: This wrinkle-fighting wonder uses grape-derived antioxidants to combat aging.  Apply to clean skin morning and night.  Full size: $79

I have been using this since I got it, and it is really nice.  I plan on using this until I can get THIS.


The next thing that I received was a Birchbox Digital Download

I am not big on downloading music, but it is two downloads from Tristan Prettyman's music.  (is it bad that I don't know who that is???  Don't judge!)  ;)


Next, is WEI to Go - Sleep Over Kit

Wash away dirt and debris with the camellia oil-infused gel cleanser, then perfect your skin with the moisturizing face tint.  Full - size: $19

I haven't tried this yet, but it would be good to put in my hospital bag.  
(For when I have to go to the hospital with my special needs son)


Another thing that I received, is The Brush Guard

These are pretty cool!  You slip them over your brushes to keep them in good condition and to protect them.


I also received The Fall Birchbox Lookbook that has all of the new fall inspired products.



Then, I received Boscia / Green Tea Blotting Linens (25 sheets)

Since I am prone to oily skin, these will come in handy!  They are made with antioxidant-rich green tea.  Full size (100 sheets) $10


I also received, Kate Spade New York / Twirl


It says: A blend of fruity and floral notes, this modern classic feels joyful ad carefree.  Full size: $18 - $80

I really like the way this perfume smells!  I wonder how much I would get for $18, because I am not paying $80 for perfume! ;)


The last thing I received is Color Club / Birchbox Custom Polish

It is inspired by fall, and I don't know if I would wear it by itself, but I have some really cute Teal polish that this would look good over. 


So, do you get a monthly Birchbox?

What did you get?




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I've been hearing a lot about these Birch Boxes recently. Sounds like a fun treat :)

    Thanks for linking up with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party and for the follow. I'm now your newest GFC follower :)

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Birch Box! I just did a post on my blog using the brush guard. I love them! I didn't get those in mine for September. :( I love the anticipation when I'm opening them each month!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips