Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Home Office Organization...


Since I started a new Work at Home venture, I figured it was time to have a nice Home Office to organize all of my papers.
I decided to put away my sewing machine for now, so that I could have more room.
I just love how it turned out! 



I bought most of the stuff I needed from our Dollar General and from Walmart.


This is my cute little Agenda book that I bought from the Dollar Tree for...you guessed it.... $1!


I bought a little basket for my business cards and another basket for my pens and scissors.  Of course, I had to get the GREEN ones!  ;)


Here is a little cork board that I found. 


This is my Goal board.  I still have to work on it, but you can see my Director ribbon hanging there.  That is my next goal!


Here is my new filing system.  I bought this at walmart and also bought the colorful hanging file folders from there too.  I like that it is on top of my desk so I can quickly find what I am looking for.


Here it is up close.


I bought these cute little glass jars with lids.  They really come in handy for my little office things.  They are so cute!


I bought this lamp from Dollar General.  I just LOVE this lamp.  It is dark in the corner where my Office is, so I decided this lamp would look great and would provide plenty of light when I am working.


I found these cute little alphabet dividers at Walmart.  I thought they would be great to organize my Members information.


I also found this cute notebook at Walmart.  I use this to organize Shaklee too. 

 Now, lets see how long I can keep my office organized.  ;)

Do you have a home office?

If you would like to know more about what I do to stay home and work, Please go HERE!

Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. What wonderful inspriration! This morning I organized my thread stash and felt like I had climbed Mt Everest! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love a good organization! Your office looks great. Gotta love the Dollar Store :) Best of luck reaching all of your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very organized. It's the best feeling to have a place for everything

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julia, you are free to come here anytime to organize my work space!

    Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer.. From Dream To Reality!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great organization, and I just love the lamp! Thanks for sharing at The Fun In Functional!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great workspace - organized, bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the office organization in the last picture,so pretty!Great tips and looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheers for having an organised office! It simply looks like a professional family serviced office!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how it turned out! Everything is arranged in a stylish and organized manner. I’m sure you would love working here, where everything you need is within your reach. Cheers for giving your working space an excellent makeover!

    Hubert Cole @ Pear Workplace Solutions

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks really lovely. In order to keep my house clean and tidy I use Maid Complete who are such a great company! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Could you write another post on this going into a little bit more detail? I had some questions that weren't answered here but I liked what you had to say on the subject. Love to hear more of your perspective.
    CEO Maids

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting. This looks super cool. I haven't read it all yet, but I'll be back to read the rest of it.
    Long island maids

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do you have a Youtube channel as well with this kind of content on it? I would love to see this post turned into a longer video if possible. Maybe I can share on it on my website.
    Alpine Maids

    ReplyDelete
  14. You should make this post like into a definitive guide or something. I bet a lot of your new readers that come to this site would want to be able to find this post. It's too good to keep secret!
    Smile Maids

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whoa! This is impressive. I leaned back in my chair a bit and was just sitting here pondering everything you said. Really cool.
    Gleem

    ReplyDelete
  16. Do you have a newsletter? If so, do you send out blog posts like these to your list? I would be interested in signing up if you do.
    Wilmington Maids

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips