Monday, August 20, 2012

Zipper Pouches...

As most of you know, I love to make cute and fun Zipper pouches.  I have a big favor to ask.... I am working on something big and need to raise some extra cash for a really big goal.  Can you help me out?
The zipper pouches are approximately 7 1/2 in. x 7 1/2 in.  They are all fully lined and cost $15 each.  Shipping is FREE!  
Here are the Zipper Pouches that I have available right now, and I plan on making 30 to 40 more this week to post, so come back daily to see what's new!










If you would like to buy one of these pouches, click on the paypal "Buy Now" button (located in the side bar on the Right) and contact me at jnjkendrick@embarqmail.com with your name, mailing address, and which pouch you would like to purchace, or message me on Facebook HERE.

Would you like to enter to win one of my Zipper Pouches for FREE?  Erin from Healthy Branscoms is doing a giveaway that ends August 23rd at midnight!  Just go HERE and follow all of the entry instructions on Erin's blog to enter for a chance to win!

Thank You!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips