Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Pouches that I have left...

These are the pouches that I have left, and I am still making 6 + more every day and will be posting them as well as soon as I can.  The first few pouches are not embellished, but if you would like a flower embellishment, please let me know!




























Please remember to go to the "buy now" button at the top Right hand corner of my blog, and you can also comment here on my blog, or e-mail me at jnjkendrick@embarqmail.com with your orders.  I am also accepting checks if you do not wish to use paypal.

Thank You!! 



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. These look great! I love the fabrics and colors! Thanks for linking up for Friday Favorites. I'm featuring you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are stinkin' cute!
    Love them!
    Thanks for linking up this week!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still so cute! I love these pouches. They have so many uses! Thanks for sharing at Hookin On Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome!!!!!
    www.blissfulsewing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips