Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Since My Last Post....

Many things have changed around here!  Zack's room was finally finished and this is what it looks like now...

It is so nice for the boys to finally have their own rooms.  They all have their own privacy and more space to play. 

Ryan had his 5th birthday, and he is now receiving a new therapy called Vital Stim.

His speech therapist puts electrodes on his throat and turns on a machine that sends electronic pulses to his muscles to strengthen them.  We have already seen an improvement in his cough and swallow.  He seems to have better control of his secretions and we are also hoping that he will use his vocal chords more to make some new "talking" sounds.

We had a really hot summer!  We did not get to do much because we did not have a nurse for Ryan this summer.  We are in the process of getting a new nurse for him.  The boys went swimming some and we watched lots of movies. 
This summer, Joe and I were able to do some landscaping around the house after finishing Zack's room addition.
This is what we did...




I was so glad that we were able to do this landscaping this year!  I have been wanting to do it for a few years now.

The most exciting thing that I can not wait for, is the birth of baby Sawyer!!!
My friend, April, (on the left) is expecting her first baby in September, and we are so excited for her and her husband!  This picture was taken at her awesome baby shower.


I guess the last thing, is that the kiddos went back to school on Monday!
Zack is now in 2nd grade, and Ryan is in a special needs Kindergarten class.  


Sorry about Ryan's "red eyes".  I don't think there is a place on instagram to fix them.  
The boys are adjusting to their new schedules and new teachers just fine!
Trevor will be going into the pre-k program next year.  What will I do then?!?!.....
I'm sure I will come up with something!  ;)

Don't forget, I am also selling the cutest zipper pouches.  If you would like to order one, they are $12 each for the big ones, and $6 each for the smaller ones.  Here are a few that I have made.  I am waiting on some more zippers to come in to make more.  








Come back tomorrow and I will show you what I received in my birchbox this month!!







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips