Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hair Fun!

I read this other blog called The Small Things.  You can read here (www.thesmallthingsblog.com)  I love this blog so much because, Kate, (the author of the Blog) always has the cutest ideas for your hair.  I found one of her posts about a side swept double messy bun and thought I would try my hand at it.  This is hers:

and this is mine:



Hers was curled before she put it up and mine was straight, so that is why mine is not as full.  She also has short bangs and I have long bangs so that is why the front looks different.  I love this messy bun look.  I am going to try it again with my hair curled, because it gives it more volume and looks messier than it does when it is straight.  

Isn't it just so cute?!?!  It was super easy too!

This is Kate's tutorial here.  Have fun!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips