Thursday, October 6, 2011

Run Run Run...

I got back to my run again today during nap time.  I am not sure why I stopped running, but it is good to be back.  I ran 1/2 mile walked for 1/4 mile and ran 1/2 mile and walked 1/4 mile.  I think I am going to alternate running one day and Zumba the next.  I feel much better after running today and hope I can keep it up. 



Zachary has been wanting spiky hair lately and was showing it off for me yesterday when I was snapping pictures of him coloring.  Look how cute!!



Needless to say...he went to school this morning with spiky hair.  :o)

Trevor wanted spiky hair too but I didn't get his picture.  He was so cute with his hair all spiky too!

If you haven't already, please go to my other blog www.juloubeandesigns.blogspot.com
and check out all of the cool stuff I make.  Also you can go to my facebook page and like my juloubean creations page on FB.

I am planning on taking the kids outside this Saturday and taking some pictures for fall.  I hope it is as easy as it sounds (LOL) and I can get some good shots. 

Hope you have a great day!

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips