Thursday, September 22, 2011

OK, so I know I have been MIA here on this blog but I have been posting things on my other blog here.  I have been making so many things with my new desire to sew that I have neglected this blog.  I need to make a new header for this blog and make a new link to a Miller Dieker info page since some parents of MDS children are finding other moms by searching google and my blog is one that comes up with that search. 
For an update on us...
Zack has been doing great this school year.  He has a wonderful teacher this year who is very kind and patient with him and knows his needs a little better than the teacher he had last year.  He is learning so much in school and amazes me at how well he can read.  Zack is bowling in the YBA this year.  He goes to Druid Lanes every Saturday and bowls with other children his age.  He loves to bowl and it gives him an opportunity to have some one on one time with Joe.

Ryan has had a rocky few months.  He is having a difficult time with the weather change and is junky on and off.  We have increased his robinul (secretion meds) and have also increased one of his seizure meds to help with some sleep related seizures he has been having.  He has struggled with sinus and ear infections in the last two months.  He is loving school and enjoys playing on his iPad.  

Trevor is growing so fast!  He is in a size 3T clothes and is only 2 1/2.  I think he is going to be a big boy!  He can say almost anything and is the little comedian of the family.  He likes to do anything his brother does (which causes huge conflicts) and he is very independent.  Trevor loves to play outside!  

Hopefully I will have more time to update here more often.  Please pray for Ryan as the winter approaches.  I am hoping we can avoid going to the hospital this year!  He will be going to get his flu shot hopefully this week which will result in him having a mild case of the flu for 3-5 days.  I know it is best for him though.


Thanks for stopping by!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips