Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Our Special Birthday Boy...

Today is Ryan's Birthday!  He is FOUR years old!  When he was born, we were told that he wouldn't make it past 2.  I am so glad that he is still with us and he is such a fighter.  I am blessed every day that I have him with me.  He has taught me so much about myself over the years and has been such a blessing to our family.  I love you Ryan!  Happy 4th Birthday!


In the NICU.  He was about 3 or 4 weeks old here.


After school one afternoon.


This was the sickest Ryan has been so far.  He was in the hospital at the beginning of 2011 with RSV and Pneumonia.  He was very close to being on the ventilator.


Sleeping soundly in his sleep safe bed.  


He is so precious!  He is sitting up in his wheelchair.


A picture I took this spring when we were outside.




Photobucket

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips