Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Where to start....

I have no idea where to start with this post.  I have missed posting about easter weekend with my parents, and I never did get around to posting some of the new recipes that I have found that I love.  I guess I am frustrated that it takes blogger so long to upload pictures.  I will have to get these posts up soon...I promise I will!

Last week (on Monday) I had oral surgery to remove my 3 wisdom teeth.  I was told that it wouldn't be that bad and that I would be feeling better by day 3.  Well, let me tell you....  I was considered a "difficult" case!  Since my mouth is so small, the surgeon had a really hard time cutting out and extracting my teeth.  I could not chew anything until yesterday (Monday) after my stitches were removed.  I lived on chicken broth, applesauce (which burned), potato soup (I didn't like eating this...too chunky), water, Gatorade, and popsicles.  I lost about 5 pounds and became very weak and didn't get around well until yesterday after my stitches were removed.  I had a very hard time with anything in my mouth after my surgery because it just felt unclean and pretty much everything but water made my sores burn.  I had stitches in my palette and bruising on my lower right cheek.  It was the most awful week of my life!  I have told people that I would have rather had a baby!!!!
I am so glad that I am able to eat again.  My teeth feel weak and I still don't like food to get in the site where the wisdom teeth were.  I am brushing my teeth every time I eat and swishing with water to make sure my mouth is clean.  I am feeling much better and gaining my strength back.
I never want to have any type of oral surgery again and am so glad that it is all over!  I had no idea it would be so bad.

So, I promise I will work on an Easter post and put some new pictures up soon!  We are having lots of fun going out in the backyard in the evenings and playing with the boys while the weather is nice.

Hope you have a great day!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips