Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!...

I know this is a day late, but this is a post for my wonderful Mother!



Mom, I love you!


Thank you so much for always being there for me!


You raised me to be a strong Christian wife and mother and I thank you for that!


You are always there to talk to me and give me advice when I need it.

Thank you for being such a wonderful Nana to my sweet boys.  They love their Nana so much!

Without YOU I wouldn't be who I am today!

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

I love you!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog while searching for Miller-Dieker. I couldn't find your email on the blog, so I'm leaving this in a comment, altho feel free not to post it since it's got my email in it. Anyway, we live in Roanoke and our daughter was just diagnosed with MDS last week. I'd love to hear from you...my email is cristensink@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips