Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It has been a week...

Since I last posted on here!  I am so sorry that I haven't posted in so long.  My WHOLE household (except me) has been sick.  Everyone is slowly staring to feel better so that is good.  Have you ever tried to take care of four people that need you all at one time?  Trust me...it is not easy.  I feel like I need to go to the spa for a week and be pampered and let people take care of me.  Anyway....

This is what we have gotten done on the kitchen so far.




Since Joe is sick, we weren't able to get the counter tops on the island.  The last couple of nights I was able to stain and polyurethane the cabinets.  I may see if Joe feels well enough to put the hardware on them tonight.  We have a plywood top on for the counter tops, but I have to be careful because we don't want to spill anything on the unfinished wood or it will ruin it.

I will leave you with a few pictures of the boys.  Zack wouldn't let me take his picture but here is Trevor and Ryan.




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You have sweet boys and I absolutely love your new kitchen!! :) yay!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips