Friday, February 25, 2011

A Long Week...





I really don't have much to blog about today, but I haven't put a post up in a while so here it goes...

As most of you know, Zack had the FLU this week and I have been stuck in the house and way off of my routine.  He is feeling much better now, but I kept him out all week just to be sure he was better.  We ended up canceling his 6th birthday party because we were not sure how he would feel, but I think we would have been able to have it.  Oh, well!  He really wasn't upset that we cancelled it.  We are still going to get his cake and have a small party at the house tomorrow night.  He has been sick every other year so far.  His 1st, his 3rd, and now his 6th.  Hopefully this trend will end for him because it makes me feel so bad when we have to cancel his special day.

We are so glad that no one else got the flu.  I just thought that Trevor would since him and Zack share a room.  We were really lucky!

I have started doing Zumba every day and I just love it!  I ended up buying the dvd set with the toning sticks and it is so much fun.  I am not one to go and work out infront of other people so it works well for me to be able to work out in the comfort of my house.  It has been harder for me to work out this week with Zack home, but I have gotten a few workouts in this week.  Enough to still see results in the mirror and on the scale.  I have lost about 2 or 3 pounds so far.  It is really hard for me to loose weight, but I am really trying to eat better and workout every day.  I am excited for spring to hurry up and get here so I can do some walking on a couple of the trails we have around here.  I am really trying to get Joe to be more aware of what he eats and also trying to get him to workout every day with me.  Wish me luck!  LOL

I am also trying some new products.  They should be here March 1st.  They are called Shaklee.  They are all natural and I have been told that they clean really well.  I am excited to try them!  Go here to check it out!  I joined as a member to get 15% off all of the products.  You only have to pay the member price one time and you are a member for life!
Shaklee Corporation
When I get the products and try them out I will let you know what I think.  
Well, I guess that is all for today.  Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you to get your products!!! Let me know what you think! :) Hope everyone feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips