Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cheap highlights...



I found this really cool way to do highlights that is easy to do yourself and cheap.  I ordered my kit and will hopefully like it.  They are feather extensions that you clamp into your hair with silicone beads.  Click here and check out Kandee's blog post about them.  In the blog post is also a quick "how to" video that shows you how to put them in and take them out.  I ordered feathers that will look like natural highlights.  Most of the feathers on the site Kandee gives are sold out because they have become so popular but I went on to ebay to find my feathers.  The feathers should last up to 6 months and you can wash, dry, and style them how you want.  I will post pictures when they come in!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm excited your interested in Shaklee! I would love to talk to you on the phone and answer any questions if that would work for you. My email is erin.branscom@gmail.com. Email me and I will give you my phone number! :) But to answer one of your questions, you just have to pay the $20 one time and you are a Shaklee member for life! Yay!!!! Love your blog! You are going to LOVE Shaklee! Let me tell you, I am NOT easily swayed but I signed up for Shaklee and we are 100% Shaklee at my house now and loving it! I just feel like our environment is so much safer and healthier for my family. Can't wait to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips