Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cranberry Magic...



Great news!  Since we started the cranberry pill, I haven't had to cath Ryan!  I did get a call from the doctor and they did order the two bag system for Ryan to get extra water at night.  I am glad they listened to me!
So, I think we are on the road to recovery.

Ok, about the camera....

I found a camera that is very similar to the Cannon Rebel XS.  It is a sony and is over $100 less.  I would rather pay less and still get a good camera.  The reviews on it were super.  The only complaint that people said was that you have to look through the viewfinder to take pictures instead of the LCD screen, but that is a given with a camera like this.  This is the one I am getting.  (Hopefully as early as next week!!)


Sony Alpha A230L Black 10MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm Standard Zoom lens, 2.7" Clear Photo LCD Plus Display, Super SteadyShot Image Stabilization, HDMI Output and On-Screen Help Guide

When I get it, I will be sure to bombard you all with pictures!  :)

In other news, last night on the way to Church Services, we picked up a huge rock in our tire.  Joe got out of the van to get Ryan's wheelchair when we got there and could hear the air rushing out of the tire.  He (of course) didn't wear a coat last night like he should have since it was freezing outside, and had to change the tire in the cold with no coat.  Don took the van this morning and had the tire plugged for us and it is as good as new.  I would have taken it, but school is out today for the dusting of snow we got yesterday.  

Joe is taking Zack to the monster truck show in Roanoke on Saturday.  He is taking the camera (our old one) so hopefully I will have time to blog about it Saturday night or Sunday.  


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips