Saturday, December 4, 2010

Snow and Ryan Smiles...

Today was really fun.  After breakfast we went outside (minus Ryan) and Joe, Zack, and Trevor cleaned up the back yard.  They raked leaves, burned trash, bagged up trash and took it to the dump, and played in the snow.  I knew we were going to get some snow but I had no idea it was supposed  to start so early and be so much.  It was nice to see the snow falling all day.  This is when it started:

You can barely see the snow but it is there.  I didn't go back out and get another one after everything was covered.  Maybe I will remember tomorrow.

A couple of nights ago I took some pictures of the boys all dressed up in their Christmas pj's watching Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.  They are so cute!




This was from last year....



Zack finally got to meet Kristen's baby Isabella today.  He loved seeing her and was so sweet with her.  He asked me if we could have another baby and if it could be a girl.  I told him that we weren't having any more babies and he asked me...."How do you get a baby in your belly, Mommy?"  I was not ready for him to know the real answer to this yet, so I just smiled and told him AGAIN that there would not be any more babies.  Kids!!!

These pictures are from this evening while I was giving Ryan his last vest PT of the day.  He has been kind of sleepy and quiet today and it was really good to see some smiles from him!







It was a great end to our day!

Elma (the nurse) is still working out wonderfully too!  We really like her and she is adjusting well.  

I have heard from Make a Wish and now we have to wait for everything to be ordered and when everything comes in a volunteer will deliver it all.  Hopefully it will be soon.  Ryan will be getting his feeder seat the week after Christmas.  I heard from his case manager yesterday.

Good Night!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips