Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Together Gift...

Joe and I wanted to get the boys something that they could both play with.  We looked at several magazines and just couldn't find exactly what we were looking for.  Finally I just typed it in google.  This is what I found and purchased for them...
We are so excited about it!  It will fit in their room and I know they will love playing together on it.  I love that it has a pull out drawer underneath for storage.  Joe and I are planning on putting it together on Christmas Eve and carefully wrapping it so they can still "open it" without it having to be in the box and us putting it together while the boy's hands are in the mix.  I also found this for Ryan...
Cloud B 7333-ZZ Twilight Sea Turtle
It is called a Twilight Turtle and I have been looking at them for a long time.  I found it at a cute little toy store in Danville.  Ryan loves to look at lights on his ceiling at night when he is in his room.  I know he will love it!  He has been doing so much better.  You can tell he feels better and has been smiling and laughing a lot lately.  I haven't had to use any catheters which is such a relief to me!  I still haven't heard from Make A Wish (UGH!  What is taking so long?!?!) but hopefully soon...
Ryan is also getting this...
Hopefully this will be at our house really soon!  I love that it has a tray so he can use his computer and toys when Make A Wish decides to grants his wish.  We decided to get the Large seat because Ryan just fit in the Medium.  He had one when he was a baby that was a Small.  He has grown so much!!!  The seat will have safety harnesses too.  

We are a little nervous about our Christmas Tree this year.  We want to put it in front of the living room window, but we will have to move the furniture around big time and then we have Trevor to contend with this year.  I wish I had one of those baby gates that went around the tree in a circle... 

I asked Joe if we could get a real tree this year because I thought it would be easier than our fake tree, but he didn't want to so I guess we will lug the fake one out and I will spend an hour fluffing it and get all scratched up from the branches.  (He doesn't fluff branches....so that leaves ME!  Thanks babe!)  

I will leave you with a couple of pictures that was really shocking to me...
      Zack                          Trevor

They are all 18 months old in these pictures.

Zack and Trevor really look very similar.  It is harder to tell with Ryan because of his Syndrome but they all share similar features! They all look so much alike!Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These are all GREAT gifts!! I know the boys will really enjoy them!! You are such a great MOM!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips