Saturday, November 6, 2010

Finally Getting to Meet Princess Isabella....

Joe and I went to Roanoke today to visit Isabella.  It was so nice to get to go without the kids and spend time with each other.  Kristen looked so good to just have had a baby.  She said she was feeling really sore and very tired but was doing well otherwise.  After we left the hospital we decided to go to eat at our favorite place, Firehouse Subs.  After subs, we went to the mall so I could go to payless and get some shoes that I have been wanting for a while now.  We went to this toy store there and found a Twilight Turtle that I have been wanting to get Ryan for a while now.  I am so glad that I found it!  Well here is Miss Isabella:


Nothing but precious!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Finally a little girl for you to spoil rotten!! And I love her name!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips