Friday, November 19, 2010

A Big Announcement...

I checked my e-mail last night before I went to bed and there was an e-mail from Make A Wish!  I have been patiently waiting to hear from them for a month.  This is what it said:



Julia,
 
I am excited to tell you we are able to provide the following things from this list: 
 
Please pick two software programs
Please pick two wireless switches - big beamer or jelly beamer  - power link not approved
Please pick six switch toys
 
personal computer as requested is approved - our choice of wireless printer is approved
 
I will call you Friday to discuss.  Thanks Angelette

So, I have to choose....but that is okay.  
Hopefully they will be able to order everything and get it here for Ryan by Christmas.  It will be a great present for him since we aren't able to get him much because these "speech/communication" things cost so much money and we just can't afford it.  I am very excited for Ryan!  He is going to love everything!

Ryan isn't feeling well today and is home with sinus drainage.  I decided to keep him home so I can do extra Vest therapy on him today and give him breathing treatments.  I am going to give him a vapor bath tonight in my big Jacuzzi tub and hopefully he will be feeling better for Thanksgiving.  I can't believe Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK!!!  I am ready to see my family!
Happy Thanksgiving!   


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips