Friday, November 5, 2010

Baby Isabella is here!

I received a text that my good friend's baby was born this morning at 5:35am weighing in at 7lbs 13oz.  Just one ounce smaller than Trevor was when he was born.  I am pretty sneaky and went searching on Facebook for a picture of her.  I figured that someone had to have taken a picture and posted it at some point.  Finally I found a picture of Kristen's dad with Isabella.  I am going to crop Kristen's Dad out so you can see just her.  Check her out!

Babies are just so precious!  Kristen is doing well as far as I know.  I haven't gotten to talk to her yet.  Hopefully she will call me later today or tomorrow.  They are talking like she may get to come home tomorrow evening.  I know Kristen will be ready to get home.
I can't wait to meet Isabella!  She is like a niece to me.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips