Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Fun Shopping Day…

Today I got to go shopping with my friend Kristen.  We had a big day planned to go to Danville so we could go to Hobby Lobby, Target, and Belk.  It was so nice to get out of the house!  At Hobby Lobby I was AMAZED at how much cute stuff they had.  I could have spent three straight days in there.  I will definitely be going back there very soon!  I got the cutest little thing for my jewelry:

DSCI0031

I don’t always put my jewelry back in my closet at the end of the day when I take it off so this will be a perfect place for it in the mean time.  I think it is so fun!

I also found some letters for the wreaths I am making and a green vase for my utensils in my kitchen. 

Then we went to Target.  I really wish we had a Target here but anyways….. I found some of the cutest stuff in there.  Today I bought the boy’s halloween costumes (Zack is a police officer and Trevor is a fireman) and I bought a new shower curtain for the boy’s bathroom:

DSCI0034

Is that not the CUTEST thing you have ever seen?!?!  It has squirrels, trees, and owls on it.

I found some sticky owls in the halloween section and put them on the corners of the picture frames.  They are so cute!  I have a small  really big obsession with owls right now. 

DSCI0033

DSCI0032

I know!  They are SO cute!!

The other project we have done is stain a shelf for the laundry room.  Here is the before:

DSCI0017

And here is the after:

DSCI0026

DSCI0027

TONS better!!!

To update on Ryan…He got better from his virus that he had and now he is starting to have tummy problems that are similar to the ones that he had last month.  I stared him on some probiotics today to help his stomach.  It is like him eating yogurt and since he can’t eat…this is the next best thing for him.  If the probiotics don’t seem to help then I guess we will have to take him back to Roanoke to see his GI doctor.  =0(

Please pray for him and me because he has been crying pretty much non stop for the last 2 1/2 days.

Julia

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with the shower curtain!! I love Target-and Hobby Lobby!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips