Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Blog Changes..

If you haven't noticed...I have made a few changes to my blog.  Ok Ok...a bunch of changes!  I wanted a more simplistic look and finally figured out how to achieve it.  I'm sure I will change it again before it is all over with but we will have to see.

I also have an update.  I wrote a letter/e-mail to a local builder to see if they would fund a room addition for Ryan so he can have a therapy room.  I haven't heard back yet, but will keep you posted.  Thanks to my wonderful sister for helping me write the e-mail.  If I don't hear back from them by the end of the week, then I will find another local builder to send it to.  Hopefully we will find someone who is willing to help.

Hope you have a wonderful day!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips