Friday, July 16, 2010

New washer...

We did end up going to Lowes tonight and purchasing a new Washer.  We talked to the little sales dude there and he helped us pick out the Whirlpool Cabrio washer.  We have it home and are running our first load in it now.  It is the same as the front loading but opens on the top.  I like it better because with the front loading you have to buy a $200 stand for it or you will be standing on your head trying to get laundry in and out.  There is no agitator in the drum so it holds more laundry than our other one.  I think we made a good choice.  We are planning to get the dryer to match soon.  Here is a picture...
I  now have to buy the he (High efficiency) detergent, but  I can get it in the same brand that I like so that works for me.  I also put the faucet in the boy's bathroom myself while Joe was setting up the washer.  It is a really nice faucet and looks tons better than the old one.  We are going to buy 2 more for the sinks in our Master Bath.  I guess that is all I have for now....Oh Ryan is still doing great.  The medicine increase is really helping him and we feel better about going places now because he doesn't need to be suctioned out anymore during the day, and I hope it stays this way.  He is just doing so well and seems so much more happy and that makes me happy!!  =0)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips