Friday, June 11, 2010


Sorry for the big foot picture, but I went out last night with my good friend April and we got our toes done.  This is what they look like this month....LOL.  This is one of the things I have started doing this year for myself.  Getting my toes done by someone else is awesome and I LOVE the design that they do.  I will have to go on Saturdays when Joe starts bowling again.  

Joe and I are going out tonight for his birthday.  He decided that he wanted to go to the Outback Steakhouse.  I am so excited to go because we haven't eaten there in SO long, and I get to drive our new van.  =0)
I told him that I would drive tonight so he wouldn't have to.  He drives an hour to and from work every day.

I got all purtied up for him today after I worked out and took my shower.  Here I am...


I am sure we will have a great time tonight and we WILL enjoy our steaks because they are the BEST at the Outback!  



This is a picture of Ryan sitting in his friend Konner's wheelchair.  This is the wheelchair that we are wanting to get for Ryan.  Still waiting on his appointment..... *sigh*
This is his friend Konner...


I LOVE this picture!  He is so sweet!

This is a picture of Trevor in Ryan's wheelchair....I had to contain him some way...


I think it worked pretty well and he liked it....for a little while at least.


This is Zack doing what he does best.  JUMPING ON THE SOFA.  He is actually doing it right now....he is jumping off of the couch onto Ryan's beanbag chair.  Sounds like fun to me!  

Well, I hear a little Trevor man fussing in his bedroom.  He is up from his nap and now the real fun shall begin.  Have a great day!!!


2 comments:

  1. I am loving the blog!! Thanks for sharing with us! And the pictures are great!! LOVE YOU CHICKA!!!

    -April

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the curls and of course the girly toe nails! Your little guys are all so adorable! Love reading about your life! Keep on going with all the updates!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips