Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's been a while....

SINCE MY LAST POST!  Sorry I haven't been keeping you updated with pictures and info....I have been super busy the last few months.  Well, let me start by telling you about our newest news.... (NO I am not pregnant!)  LOL

This is our new van....and I mean NEW!  It is a 2010 Kia Sedona.  We LOVE our new van and hope it is a good one for us!  Zack wishes that it was orange with a black racing stripe like the Kia Soul that we were going to get, but I think the red is really nice.  It is tons better than the champagne color one that we test drove.  Ha Ha!

Ok...now it is Zack's turn...


This is what I have been dealing with since he is out of school...a very calm wild and crazy bouncing off the walls child.  I have been trying to sit down with him every day and have him read a few books (yes he is really starting to read, and does a great job sounding out his words.) and do a couple of worksheets that are Kindergarten age.  He loves to play his Wii and is really excited about getting to go to his Nana and G-da's house for a week or two this summer.  We are trying to plan a week for him to go to his Aunt Miranda and Uncle Mike's house.  I have to stay on him all day because he is gets bored very easily.  I have to find him something new to do about every 30 mins.   Is it August yet???

Now it is Ryan's turn...


I love this picture of him.  I took it about 2 weeks ago.  He isn't smiling, but was having a good day.  Ryan hasn't been having that many good days lately.  We are still having problems with his secretions (getting them dried up).  His seizures have changed too, but are not as bad as they were.  He is wanting to sleep for most of the morning and I am hoping to break him of this so when he goes to school next year FULL TIME he will be awake.  We are hoping to go to UVA soon to get Ryan a new wheelchair and a gait trainer (it is like a walker for special needs children).  I am just waiting to hear from the Dr. Office for an appointment time.  I am really tired of waiting on things, but I guess that is just life....

Now for Mr. Stinky...aka...Trevor


He looks really stinky sweet here doesn't he!  He is such a mess anymore!  He loves to get into the trash can and into all of my kitchen cabinets.  He likes to get into my measuring spoons and Tupperware.  He is really starting to try to "talk".  He has his little babble language that you can't understand.  He will just look at you and babble like he wants to carry on a conversation with you.  He loves to eat anything (unlike his brother Zack) and will try anything new at least once.  He really likes to ride in the van and go "bye-bye".  He sits in his car seat with his legs crossed and his hands on his arm rests.  You could just eat him up!  He really likes to do everything his brother does and that drives Zack CRAZY!!!  They are going to be best buds one day...right now they have a love/hate relationship.  Normal...I know!

Now for good ol' me...


I have been doing my hair like this a few days out of the week....and I really like it.  Too bad it takes me 30 mins to do it.  I am trying to grow my hair back out again and it is really hard.  I just want to go and get some hair extensions.
I have been working out every day on my new Treadmill.  I workout for about an hour every day.  I run for 1/2 mile and get off and do weights and crunches.  I end up doing this routine 3 or 4 times.  Some days I do 1 1/2 miles and some days I do 2 miles....just depends on how the kids are acting and how much time I end up having.  I haven't lost any weight in the last 3 weeks of doing this (FRUSTRATING!!!!) but have lost inches.  I am just going to keep working out every day and trying to eat right and eventually I will start shedding the pounds.....I hope!
I really enjoy my Thursday nights with 2 good friends.  While Joe's bowling season is over  us girls go out and eat, shop, get our toes done, and what ever else we can find.  I have so much fun and am so blessed that I am able to get out of the house once a week to get a little break from the madness.  =0)
The last little news is that Joe and I are taking a VACATION (just Joe and I) in about 2 weeks!!!  We are going to Charlotte June 29th- July 3rd.  We are going to go to Carowinds, Concord Mills Mall, Ikea, and what ever else we feel like doing.  We are staying at the Hyatt Place.  They have a pool and other nice amenities for us.  We are so excited about out vacation and can't wait for it to get here.  We feel like we deserve it!  ;0)

For Joe....


Ok..Ok...I know that is not Joe, but I don't have a recent picture of him.  Isn't this little guy so cute though?  Joe's job recently moved to Chatam (sp?) VA.  He is now an hour away from us... =0(
He used to get home at 3:30pm and now he doesn't get home until 5-6pm.  I HATE that he is so far away from us.  Esp if something were to happen to Ryan and we had to take him to the hospital.  He has a lot more on his plate now as Supervisor and also got a fairly nice pay raise out of the deal.  
Joe's Birthday is this Saturday and he will be 32 (I think...) and is going to play golf in a tournament somewhere around here.  Then we will probably have a little party for him at the house and we are hoping that we (Joe and I) will be able to go out to the Outback Saturday night after we get the kids in bed.  We shall see...

Well I guess that is it for the updates.  I will try harder to post more often and keep you updated on us.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips