Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cherry Pie!!!!

Hello everyone!  I made a Homemade Cherry Pie today and thought I would share a picture of it.  
Here it is:



I figured out that the sprinkles didn't work well, so to make the green stems I put some green sprinkles in some water until I got the depth of color that I wanted and then painted the color on.  You can also use food coloring and mix that into the crust before cooking.  I had already put the sprinkles on the "cherries" and they look sloppy.  I know how to do it for the next time.  The crust for this pie turned out AWESOME and it was one of the prettiest pies I have ever made.  (until I messed the cherries up)  =0)  I just hope it tastes as good as it looks.  I can't wait to eat it but have to wait until after dinner.

Well, as promised....here is a picture of Ryan today:


He is SO cute in this picture.  I just want to curl up with him and take a nap too.  Well, I guess I better go work out and clean up the mess in the kitchen.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips