Thursday, April 15, 2010

Why oh why must they be sooooo good???

What am I talking about???  I am talking about good ol' 
OREO COOKIES.


Why do I want to eat them ALL day?  I Googled Oreo and you can get them in ice-cream, double stuffed, make cakes out of them, use them as a pie crust or topping, and I even found a recipe for FRIED OREOS.  Come on people!!  FRIED????  How could you eat them fried and not instantly gain like 20lbs?  The possibilities for oreo cookies are endless.  I just want to eat the cookie(s) just like they are.  The plain ones are great, but the double stuffed are even better.  I have recently lost about 15lbs and am just going to end up gaining it all back because of these evil cookies!!!  Oh well, It's worth it....isn't it??
I guess that is all I have to say about Oreo's....
Sorry, because I know YOU want to go eat one now...(or maybe more), but don't blame ME!!  =0)
Well, I better go...gotta go eat me some more OREOS!!!!
<3 <3 <3

4 comments:

  1. That was just cruel!!!! I do not even go down the cookie isle!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And from a whilst the fund is transferred directly to your banking account paydayloans drogba joined chelsea in 2004
    from marseille, where he was also hugely
    popular despite playing for only one season, helping it achieve the uefa cup final.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can help you to obtain you registered with DGS&D to the above compliance 90 day loan not only will their credit standing be tarnished with the student's failure to generate payments inside a timely fashion, they may also lose the correct they expected being released as the loans guarantor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. However, getting automobile financing after bankruptcy is
    simpler than applying for a credit card or even an unsecured loan since the creditors will be with all the car
    as being a collateral personal loans ireland some auto
    lenders will not be thinking about you in case you incorporate some poor history plus they are simply
    looking for individuals which have perfect credit records because
    they consider them very safe and secure prospects.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips