Monday, April 12, 2010

Closet Update.....

The closet addition is coming along!  Here are some new pictures....
Here the floor joists and insulation are down


The siding is off and osb is down for the floor


Thanks to my Dad the walls are up


We planted a Red Maple (well, my Dad did)  Thanks Dad!


Walls are up and trusses are up over the addition


Full view of the house with the addition....Looks bigger!


Here's a picture of Zack posing for me out in the side yard.  He is so tan where he was at my Mom and Dad's house for a week.


Trevor and Ryan laying in the floor together.  They are so precious!


Trevor wanted to come out and help with the addition....he will be walking soon!!


I had to save the best for last!!!  Ryan looks SO GOOD here!  Sweet Ryan smiles!!

Well, I guess that is all for now.  Hope everyone is doing well!!  =0)

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks like it is coming along nicely! The pictures of the boys are so good! Love ya!
    Ma

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips